Friday, November 10, 2006

TGIF and all that!

Yay for Friday! Weekend! It’s Veterans Day and of course I’m at work. I need to work for the government man. Oh well. We’re having an ice cream party this afternoon. That will just have to do.
No real plans for the weekend. We’re pretty much broke so anything we do will have to be on the cheap. I have stuff I need to do at home but I’ll probably end up reading or something. It’s so easy to just put it off.
I do need to start prepping for Thanksgiving. The boy’s parents won’t be here so it’ll probably be at my house this year. Last year we went to chef friend’s house but since his wife and kid will be gone… I don’t know. I’m not going all out, just simple stuff really. I just want to enjoy the time off and then go shopping on Friday. Oh yeah the shopping, but that also depends on what the sales are going to be like. We’ll see.

No comments: