Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday Blah

Today we were supposed to arrange and clean stuff. We got some cleaning done but took a look at the room we need to tackle and said no way. The converted garage is the space where we just dumped everythng that doesn't fit anywhere just yet. It's also the spot where all of our plants go at night when it freezes. Suffice to say: it's a mess.
So we're just leaving it for now.
I wanted to cook somethng today but we still have so much freakin' leftover food that it's sort of dumb to. We're going to be eating leftovers for a while. Not that they don't taste bad at all, but it gets old after a while. I do plan to make fried mashed potato balls with maybe some mozzarella inside and all, but I'm stuck on what to do with the stuffing. I might do something with the pies, not sure what but it'll involve cream and a blender. Or some rebaking. Who knows.
Right now, I'm just reading all the books I scored for $1 apiece yesterday. Yay for thriftstores.

No comments: