Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday, Monday

Blah, I hate Mondays. Especially overcast ones. I just never want to get out of bed. Of course there’s the alarm clock, and I could hit snooze, I just never do. Plus there’s my other 2 alarm clocks, and there’s no snooze for them. They sometimes quit after 2 hours but it’s not as easy as just hitting a button. (Weekend mornings they will quit eventually once they see that we’re not moving anytime soon.) Plus Punk has started to meow just as often as Gabby now. It’s just crazy in the morning. They both weave in and out of my legs and watch me shower. Then they get on the sink and try to interrupt me from doing my stuff. Gabby especially- she tries to rub against me in hopes that it will make me go downstairs faster. Punk just sits at the top of the stairs and meows.
As soon as I get downstairs, all hell breaks loose and both start meowing like crazy until they get their food, even if the Boy has given them their treats before he left. Oh no, they still need more. I just give them regular stuff. Gabby gets hers first, as she’s the loudest and most annoying. Plus she’ll try to eat the stuff out of Punk’s bowl if I do that first. Punk seems to understand, as I think she realizes that she’ll actually get to eat her food if I feed Gabby first. Of course, if Punk takes her time eating, Gabby will come over and try to eat that too. Oh well. Crazy kitties.I’m tired this morning. Don’t know why. Can’t seem to wake up. Have too much to do. But just want to go to bed. The weekends should be longer somehow. Still didn’t get everything done that I wanted to do. Of course the flat tire didn’t help. Oh well.

No comments: