Sunday, November 12, 2006

My first spam

I got my first spam. Aww how sweet. That means at least someone can find this blog.
Argh, I forgot to post yesterday. Oh well. It was a lazy day too. I got up, did some cleaning, and then got out of the house. The library around the corner closed just as we moved in so I've been mourning the loss of my library but I did some research and found a library that's not to far away. Happy me! I love free books, the only part I don't like is giving them back. Ah well.
Then I went up to the restaurant and got a pizza- margharita, garlic, extra tomatoes. Yum. I love pizza and I really do love the pizza at Cipollina. Then came back home and did some more cleaning and stuff. Took a bit of a nap and then made dinner. God, I was lazy. But that's ok with me. I need that every once in a while.
Today is another slightly lazy day. I'm baking a cake because well, I feel like it, and catching up on all my DVRd shows like Gilmore Girls and Ugly Betty. It's 2 and the boy is still asleep. Late night- a friend came over after work (midnight) so they were up for a while. Me, I conked out. Weekends are sleep time for me.
Anyway, happy lazy day!

No comments: