Sunday, November 05, 2006

Go Pats!


Indy vs New England tonight. I'm a Pats girl. I mean I grew up a couple towns away from the Stadium and a bunch of players lived in my hometown. (They gave the BEST candy on Halloween.) So GO PATS!
Car is fixed. The boy went out and got a new tire. We had to move the car out into the street in order to change it. That was fun. Our driveway is on an incline so the car kept moving forward. So we gently and slowly moved the car to the street- not fun when you are basically driving on the rim and the tire isn't doing much. But it's done and driveable. For now.
Mp3 player will be fixed soon. I found the CD after much digging. I really need to organize everything now. Things are just everywhere. We'll get around to that. We are such procrastinators- the both of us.
Oh gotta go, Gabby is attacking my kitty necklace.
I'll leave you guys with a cute kitty pic of Gabby in a bowl.

1 comment:

-qir said...

That is one beautiful cat.

Aren't you glad you didn't have to swap the tire in 6 inches of snow?