Saturday, November 25, 2006

Shopping Madness

Like an idiot, I went out shopping yesterday. I left later than I intended to because first I had to hook up a newish printer to my computer and it decided not to cooperate. (I needed a coupon to NY and Company- my fave store.) After an hour of issues, I managed to print it out and rush out. First stop was Kohl's. I think I lasted 10 minutes there. I found a watch I needed and some stuff for my mom but the lines were like 2 hours long. So I just left. It was easier that way. My next stop was the mall. Ah the mall. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going ot be. First stop was JC Penney where I scored stuff for my mom, a great shirt, and fuck me boots for me. I've been looking for great boots that will fit my calves and voila, I did. And for $30 to boot. Yay for good deals!
Then it was off to NY and Co. Way too much money later, I had got some great stuff. And then it was off to the bookstore for some fun and to the restaurant to eat. Then home.
All in all an interesting day.

1 comment:

Cilicious said...

Good for you for finding boots.
I stayed home.
The guys all went out.
They bought a few little things.
Then they got pulled over for speeding on the way back.
It would have been a horrendous ticket, 65 mph in a 40 mph zone, but then some other guy went hurtling past them at 75 mph.
The cop let my guys off with an $8 ticket.
Such a bargain!