Saturday, October 07, 2006

Kitty Fun

The girls are getting along, sort of. Pumpkin has accepted Gabby. She's the annoying little sister that needs a beatdown every once in a while. Punk will start licking Gabby but after Gabby has had enough, it turns to biting and Gabby squeals. But she can hold her own. Half the time Gabby starts the fighting anways. It's crazy. They run, fight, wrestle, and sleep. Punk has to keep watch over Gabby so she's never too far away. It's funny. She stays about 10 feet away but never that close. Gabby's more of a cuddler than Punk. She's currently on my chest trying to attack the computer, purring away.
Haven't done much recently except to figure out the house. What works, what doesn't. Shop for stuff we need but never knew we needed, and stuff that that we don't really need but looks so pretty. Crazy.
Watching Walk The Line right now. Crazy good movie. Reese deserved that Oscar but Joaquin got robbed. He's so freakin' good. And Ginnifer Goodwin- fantastic job as the first wife.
Getting hard to type with one hand as Gabby needs to be touched. So later.

Arghhhh! Someone peed in the bed this morning and it wasn't me! I was peed on! Yes, I was still in the bed when the pee happened. I was trying to go back to sleep but I felt wet and voila, pee. Gabby had been trying to get me up for an hour and Punk just goes along. Primary suspect is Gabby as she wanted me to get up- she was hungry. She walks all over me, pokes me, and generally annoys until I or the boy gets up to feed. Argh. But it could also be the Punk marking her territory as Gabby sleeps in the spot where the pee was- by my knees. Punk used to sleep on the corner of the bed but won't because of Gabby. We've tried to put her on the bed and let her know we want her there but she's a stubborn one. So gahhhhh. First pee accident ever. I'm not happy.

2 comments:

-qir said...

More kitty pix please.

Yank In Texas said...

Ok, I've got some more coming. There's always my yahoo photos account, photos.yahoo.com/carimwc